CYMEROID Robotics Educational Platform
Equipped with a NI Single-Board RIO, a 4 DOF (Degree of Freedom) Arm, sensors and much more, CYMEROID minimizes the complexity of robotic development. The CYMEROID Educational Platform is a capable, expandable and affordable robotic platform that comes fully assembled with an application to teleoperate right out of the box. The teleoperation software allows the user to remotely control the robot and read sensors. Complete program code is included. CYMEROID was created to minimize the complexity of robot development and education. By combining a powerful NI Single-Board RIO platform with a robust, NI LabVIEW Robotics Module, the CYMEROID empowers you to rapidly deploy and develop robotics solutions. The CYMEROID also assists the hardware developer with additional physical mounting space, ports, sensors and communication devices.
- NI Single-Board RIO based robot educational platform
- Provided with 4 DOF robot arm
- Arm Gripper equipped with pressure sensor
- Fully assembled and ready to use
- Research and development in educational and commercial environments